Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serious camera issues on the s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 12:44 PM)
0ricky7
Apprentice
Options
Anyone else having camera issues with the s21 ultra? 

6 REPLIES 6
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Wow this is seriously bad! I have issues with my s20 ultra, only after the last update which was the ui 3.1 update. My pictures come out very over exposed and very noisy
0 Likes
0ricky7
Apprentice
Options
yeah and the same is happening on the s21 ultra,hard to know if its hardware of software,I've also problems with the phone heating up and serious lag on taking photos with any kind of action and don't get me started on the noise when shooting video in not very low light
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Keep making posts on this and make error reports. If you see my posts, I've made 4/5 posts on this and I will keep posting the same thing until Samsung fixes the issues!
0ricky7
Apprentice
Options
will do my friend
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Hmm for me the problems with the S20 Ultra is like Haytch says, the overexposure when using the flash. As for the S21 Ultra, I've only had issues with the camera in certain low light conditions when using the photo mode. Night mode shots are fine. Still though, there's a lot to be improved especially compared to previous Samsung flagships in this regard.

Looking at your image, it looks seriously corrupted. Not seen anything like that on my S21 Ultra.
0ricky7
Apprentice
Options
its so bad at times,not all the time to be fair,I've had about 100 photos out of say 400 that are either that noisy that you'd think it was taken on a Nokia 3310 (new version) seriously thinking about sending it back