Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Selected a delivery day but it didn't come on the day and still shows processing on the order tracking.

(Topic created on: 17-05-2021 11:31 AM)
Umner
First Poster
Options

I bought a S21 5G on Thursday and selected Friday for delivery. But the order is still processing and doesn't seem to have a sign of shipping anytime soon. Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem in the past or is currently in the same boat. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Search the forum... It's a topic that has been discussed many, many times. 🙂

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Umner
First Poster
Options

Good suggestion! Had a look around the forums and decided to ring them up, got confirmation its just that the phone is out of stock. 

0 Likes
alanruther
First Poster
Options

Do you track this parcel? Because I also did not understand before at what stage my product was and how soon I would receive it. Now I just enter the code on https://www.postsendungsverfolgung.com/de/ and see everything I need. By the way, if something went wrong, you can refer to the articles on this site. I started to follow this closely after an unpleasant incident. Some shoes should have been sent to me. I called the seller and he said that they had already been sent. And I, like a fool, made an advance payment of 100%. As a result, they gave me noodles about the state of delivery. I never saw the package. Since then, I have been carefully checking everything.

0 Likes