Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure folder

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 06:29 AM)
FurbyFitz
Apprentice
Options
I have an S21 and every time I turn the phone on I have an alert that I have to enter my code for the secure folder. I have tried to turn the notifications off for the SF but it won't allow me!?!? Is there any way I can stop this alert EVERY time I turn the phone on? Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
keith30
Maestro
Options
The way I had to stop the alert on my S22ultra was to uninstall the app. It started to happen after I receive the September software update, I didn't have anything in my folder so I wasn't to bothered about. I have since reinstalled the app but I haven't set it up again. I do believe it was a bug in the update as many other people have complained about the issue.
0 Likes
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Just uninstall secure folder from secure folder settings
0 Likes
FurbyFitz
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for you responses, u sis look to see if I could see previous posts. I am guessing I am going to have to back up the folder somehow first. Cheers
0 Likes
davedavedave
Explorer
Options
This happens to me, but only when l restart my phone.
0 Likes
Leozin
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue on a S20 since updating a couple of months ago. That message apear after restarting the phone, defeating the purpose of a 'secure folder'. Thats f****** annoying me so much!

0 Likes
88COV
Apprentice
Options
No you don't have to uninstall it just turn it off in settings
0 Likes
88COV
Apprentice
Options
from here Screenshot_20221005-063134_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
FurbyFitz
Apprentice
Options
Tried that and it still doesn't work for me. Thanks though
0 Likes
Leozin
Explorer
Options

Doenst work for me also, i can turn it off but the message still shows in notification area.

0 Likes