Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Folder not accepting password

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 07:05 PM)
Owlman
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I've been using the Secure Folder for almost a year with no issues to save pictures, videos, separate e-mails, apps, search engine, notes, etc. Never a problem. I tried to access today and couldn't get in. I have had the same password the entire time which I don't use anywhere else. 

It's not given me the option of changing my password, there are no three dots top right of screen, every time I enter my PW it's extending the length of time to try again. 

Can anyone help please?? 

Paul. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ade0501
Navigator
Options
One possibly daft option (and the usual one fron a technical department) have you tried switching your phone off and then back on? This may allow the password to be entered and accepted.
0 Likes
Owlman
Journeyman
Options
Hi
I have tried that with no avail!!
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Owlman ,

Not sure if it's the same issue I've come across elsewhere, but try the below steps and let us know if they help you out in sorting this one:

1. Settings > Apps > Samsung account > More options (…) > tap ‘Uninstall updates’ (Samsung account v14.0.00.11)
  2. (In case of reset Password needed) Settings > tap and sign in ‘Samsung account' of the top > run Secure Folder’ > mistype Password > tap ‘Forgot password’ > tab ‘Reset’ on the reset Password popup > enter New Password
0 Likes