Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure folder missing pictures and videos

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 08:06 PM)
Lenney
Student
Options

So I moved a selected few pictures and videos from gallery to secure folder they were their yesterday bit today they have all disappeared 

I've probably lost 300 pictures and 20 videos 

Is there any way to find these or are they gone 

I've tried to restart phone and uninstall and reinstall secure folder still missing 

15 REPLIES 15
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Do you have a Google account?? If so they could be backed up there.
0 Likes
Lenney
Student
Options

No unfortunately not this is the second time moving files they have vanished now must be a bug in it 

0 Likes
LJAI
First Poster
Options

Hi, Do the following it helped me:

Keep your Secure Folder Open

Go to Settibgs-> Battery & Device care

Click on Storage. Click on TOP right-side 3 dots and select ADVANCED

A List will be displayed. Click on Secure Folder. It display whether your images and videos are there in Secure Folder or not. In my case though the videos were moved to Secure Folder gallery. The Images and Videos size was zero. But there was another Folder By the name FILES which was displaying 1 GB size. When I clicked on the folder and sub folders it was all there.  Try it 

Keeters
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same eissue with my s21, but I don't have the 3 dots displaying after I select 'storage'... 

0 Likes
Members_Nq44f2P
First Poster
Options

Any resolution to this mate? I have e got the exact same problem!!

0 Likes
Umbrokhan
Pioneer
Options
Same here, i didn't set number password on secure folder can't find pictures. I set afterwards but where did it send my picture to?
0 Likes
Members_Sp6p55F
First Poster
Options

Try looking in your normal gallery. I managed to move all my pics & vids out of the secure folder galley to the regular one.

0 Likes
Members_6ZS7wKo
First Poster
Options

post removed

0 Likes
Members_6ZS7wKo
First Poster
Options

post removed

0 Likes