Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure folder locked - please help!

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 04:17 PM)
Members_f8ZTgsB
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help, having trouble with my secure folder, out of nowhere it randomly said it was locked and no matter what I've tried I can't seem to unlock it.

It says my account has changed and tells me to login with my email but it is already logged in with that email. I've turned the phone off and on, removed and re added the account to no avail. To top it all off I am still getting notifications from the secure folder so it is clearly still logged in I just can't access it.

Ive tried turning it off and on from quick menu, resetting my password and anything else i could think of aswell. This is the screen I get when trying to enter secure folder :

Screenshot_20220123-160355_Settings.jpg

 but my account is already signed in...

Screenshot_20220123-160532_Settings.jpg

(had to blank the email out but I assure you it's the same.)

Spoke to samsung phone support and got passed from pillar to post on several different phone calls because no one knew how to fix it. Spoke to my provider and was told my only option would be to reset the phone however I had alot of things stored in the secure folder and I can't back it up without getting into it... hoping someone else might of experienced this and have a resolution.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
icedcoffeelover74
First Poster
Options
Hi this has happened to me and was wondering if you were able to to get back into it without having to reset the phone..if so please can you share as its so annoying.
Thanks
0 Likes