Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Folder icon

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 03:02 PM)
illEez
Voyager
Options
After the latest update for S21Ultra, i have an icon on my screen for 'Secure Folder' that i can't get rid of? 

It's telling me to 'unlock secure folder to get notifications for apps that are in it'; its pretty annoying having it on my screen with no way to remove it! 

All i can do is set it to remind me again in a couple of hours, which isn't ideal as then I'm stuck with it on my screen again with my only option being to tell it to remind me in a couple of hours again!

I've tried looking at its options, alerts etc, but nothing works that'll get rid of it!?

Contacted 'Live Text' support about it, asked to be put through to a human after getting nowhere with the AI, someone started typing a response to me, stopped before sending it then just ignored me completely for ten minutes before i got bored waiting on them and just quit the chat!

Anyone know how to get rid of this Secure Folder icon completely?
5 REPLIES 5
Ad-Man
Apprentice
Options
Pull down the notification panel and there should be a toggle (like airplane mode or Bluetooth) for secure folder, just toggle it off!
illEez
Voyager
Options
Thanks but it did nothing
0 Likes
Ad-Man
Apprentice
Options
Bugger!
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
Ended up just bowing to the pressure and opening the thing, that seems to have disappeared it for now...seems a little intrusive to me, being forced to open a so called secure folder in order to remove its pop up icon from the screen.
Leozin
Explorer
Options

I'm also having this problem, this is absurd. Having a secure folder warning so you cant keep your stuff private. Let alone security issues if you get stolen and you're forced to reveal your password  to the guy that sees this notification.

0 Likes