Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling

(Topic created on: 17-12-2021 06:27 PM)
Casjen
Navigator
Options
What's with this awful Stretchy scrolling... Its extremely annoying. Android 12 has destroyed the beauty of using the s21 ultra through stupid.. Pointless and completely useless changes. It would be nice if the developers actually owned up to this disaster of an update.. How beta got approved I will never know. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I can understand your frustration with the android 12 update yes have been and are a few issues

There Have been some update fixes so keep checking for updates

Other than that if it's to bad the update perhaps a system reset
If do a reset

Be sure to back up your phone
0 Likes
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
Ruined my phone and Samsung don't care, £1200 for a now brick
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Your been very dramatic, it's not a brick, it's still the same phone but with the over stretch effect which the majority of people wanted. I prefer it, the old one was boring and old.
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
Really? So apps closing randomly everyday, in app links not working, showing 4/5g with full signal bars but saying no network connection, location settings switcing themselves off and having to re apply permissions everytime the camera option is used along with several other issues is being dramatic is it ? I have sent umpteent error logs to Samsung who reply everytime telling me to clear the cache, switch it on an off and that will fix it.......It doesn't
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
You never mentioned all this in the post.just the over scroll effect. 🤣🤣 So yes your been dramatic. Screenshot_20211218-074933_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
Probably because that's not my post and I was replying to Steve saying there has been a few issues with the update
0 Likes
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
This is the ***** Samsung send back Screenshot_20211218-162002_Samsung Members_23364_1639844402.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
The update hasn't reached the UK yet 🤦 BUL6 is rolling out. Check again Monday/Tuesday, the update should be available.
0 Likes
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
I had an update friday hence I replied that it hasn't been fixed at all
0 Likes