Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Scrolling ScreenShot 😲

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 11:37 AM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
Hello Everyone!!!

I was watching what's new on Android 12 and they are coming with 'Scrolling Screenshot' and so I checked on my S21 and it already has it.

It's the 'Double Arrows' on bottom left once you take the screen shot.

How Awesome is that..

Probably most people might know about this but I am quiet Impressed πŸ˜€

14 REPLIES 14
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
So you can post your Battery SOT like this.

Screenshot_20210225-213848_Device care_11456.jpg

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I noticed it when I needed to get a screenshot of a forum thread for my credit card company which was good as it saved the hassle of attaching 3 or more files perhaps. I'm pretty sure it notified me after my first attempt at screenshotting it that the function was there, I don't think I found it by accident. Very handy as it just looks much better for the purpose I was using it for.
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
WOW😲😁 thanks for posting this tip. I had seen extended photos and wondered how that was done. could have done knowing this when submitting proof of pre order!
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I just didn't understand what all the icons meant after I took a screenshot, stumbled across that button by accident. It's certainly a good feature, nice to see Google adopting more Samsung UI tweaks.
RichFoleher
Journeyman
Options
it's been around for a long long time, I once screenshotted an entire discord conversation that was around 30 pages, the scrolling screenshot was absolutely massive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ironass
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options

The Galaxy S8 and S8+ had scrolling screenshot 3 years ago...

https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-s8-s8-plus-how-to-scroll-capture/#helpH...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
S8πŸ€”...

I had the S9+ and never knew 😜 Then moved to Pixel4XL and now the S21 Ultra.πŸ˜‡
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

Rolling screenshot  certainly comes in handy and perhaps not everyone is aware.   An example of Samsung being ahead of the game in some regards.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options

Not a Samsung feature but rather, it was introduced in one of the Google Android builds, 8 or 9, I think. Have had it on my OnePlus 6T for about 2.5 years. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes