Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screenshot bixby?

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 04:45 PM)
danx55
Voyager
Options
Hi all,

Was hoping to using bixby for screen shot, but it doesn't seem to do anything when trying voice trigger 😕 

If using button, the screenshot option moves around in the popup.... Can it be fixed, edited?

Thanks
Dan 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@danx55 for screenshot better use google voice assistant.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @danx55 Do you have Wake up Activated? otherwise should be work ok   by pressing side Button and saying Take Screenshot,possibly may wish to record voice again.  If still issues idea to clear the Data and cache. Go to Apps-Bixby Voice-Storage-Clear Data and Cache. Some more information here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/Bixby Voice 

Do not have issues myself,  obviously Google Voice is an alternative.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
That's weird, I can use bixby to take a screen shot for me

Is your wake up command activated for bixby?
0 Likes
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
By voice mine won't work but I use the side button for screenshots with Bixby several times a day and it works wonders.
danx55
Voyager
Options
thanks everyone... Cheers
0 Likes
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
Hello, if you are in the beta program and have android 13 Nd One UI 5.0 Bixby can do screenshot by voice. I updated after this on my Fold 4 and tried, and it works.
danx55
Voyager
Options
hi that sounds good thanks... not on beta unfortunately
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
cool... just figured i can link bixby to the side bar panel rather than using the button, bit stiff on mine probs due to case 👍
0 Likes