Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot app issue after Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 20-01-2023 02:39 PM)
urielneves
Journeyman
Options

Hello.

So, I updated my Galaxy S21 to the Android 13 a few weeks ago and the screenshot function that you click that down arrow to screenshot the whole thing is not working on some apps, for example, Western Union. I'm reporting this here because the Samsung Members app is not working.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's a conundrum @urielneves 

Although I don't use the Western Union App personally the screen grab option is working as it should on everthing in my phone.

I'm also on Android¹³ > Samsung One Ui and the recent January update.

Does the screenshot itself work OK and capture the part that's showing on your phone's screen ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Libb
MegaStar
Options

There has to be support in the application if taking more screens should work. If there is used some non-standard element, the function can be broken. Next, my bank doesn't allow me to take a screenshot using a system function, I have to use a function in the application for taking screenshot.

Long story short, try asking your bank if you need this. Samsung will check it's part and the bank will chets it's.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

0 Likes
urielneves
Journeyman
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Does the screenshot itself work OK and capture the part that's showing on your phone's screen ?

Yes. That arrow function works on other apps, and it used to work normally on Western Union before the Android 13 update.

0 Likes
urielneves
Journeyman
Options

It works normally on WhatsApp for example, and it used to work on Western Union before the Android 13 update. Also, Western Union app last update happened long before the Android 13 update, so I don't think that it's an error with it.

0 Likes