Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen protector

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 06:37 AM)
Altan27
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone has anyone noticed there is like a layer of screen protector that comes already on the phone. If you rub your finger on the camera or the edges of the screen you will notice. Not sure if this comes off. I don't want to risk damaging my screen. 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
hi altan27 most samsung phones come with a preinstalled screen protector, it's just to protect it from light scratches you can leave it on or you can feel free to peel it of with no damage to the screen what so ever.

View solution in context

Solution
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
yes once you peel the fist one, there is another. do not peel this one off! samsung have said this is a very good screen protector so no need to get one, for now at least

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
hi altan27 most samsung phones come with a preinstalled screen protector, it's just to protect it from light scratches you can leave it on or you can feel free to peel it of with no damage to the screen what so ever.
Altan27
Journeyman
Options
Hi AshS20 thank you for your responses. I know there is always a thin protector on all new phones which I have already peeled off but if you look around the screen Edge it looks like there is an additional protector and I'm not sure if it comes off or not. I'm just curious.
0 Likes
Solution
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
yes once you peel the fist one, there is another. do not peel this one off! samsung have said this is a very good screen protector so no need to get one, for now at least
Altan27
Journeyman
Options
Perfect thanks Adridag for clarifying this.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
ah ok on the newer ones there must be 2 then
0 Likes
SpencerK
Journeyman
Options

I had purchased a pack, got one out ready to install...and... Noticed it had one already.  :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Altan27
Journeyman
Options
Hi Adridag where did you read about this? are you able to send me a link please.
0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
I'm not sure now, it's when u was researching because I heard lots of hear say about itakready coming with a screen protector so I wanted to fi nd out for sure
0 Likes
SinWithAGrin
Explorer
Options

This video will show you the 2 screen protectors :smiling-face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4wrxLVs3eU

Using a S21 Ultra 512GB 16GB RAM