Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen protector s21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 02:34 PM)
Toby1605
Journeyman
Options
Is anyone had any issues with their factory fitted screen protectors for the S21 ultra? Mine had bubbles which won't go away. Can I fit another screen protector and will the finger print scanner still work? I don't want to peel it off and chance it as the fingerprint scanner is amazing as face recognition is rarely used due to wear face masks all the time.
9 REPLIES 9
Ak3
Navigator
Options
from what I saw on Jerryrigeverything video on YouTube, his S21 ultra had two screen protectors on it
Leej
Student
Options
Hey Toby! You can replace these with any Samsung approved/partnered (tech 21, Gear 4, Otterbox etc) screen protectors and you can increase touch screen sensitivity in the settings too, this helps if you're fitting a glass material screen protector
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mine came without any air bubbles (this time). Last year my S20 Ultra had a couple which was very annoying but luckily they were easy to push out. As for the screen protector itself, I feel the one I got on my S20 Ultra was slightly better than the one on the S21 Ultra.
Toby1605
Journeyman
Options
how do you find out the samsung approved list? I just don't want to risk peeling this one off to be let down by the fingerprint scanner not working?
0 Likes
Leej
Student
Options
usually it will say approved by samsung or certified by samsung on the packaging or the website. Try the ones listed in the first comment as I know all of those we're or are stocked by Dixons carphone and were all approved! also before buying read any customer reviews to check quality and performance
0 Likes
frizzybonce
Apprentice
Options
I got a new s21 ultra yesterday and the underneath screen protector was quite bubbled - managed to push them all out but two tiny ones keep reappearing which is flippin annoying!!!
Toby1605
Journeyman
Options
mine is awful now it looks a mess, I need a new one but I don't want to risk peeling it off and not be able to fingerprint scanner with another protector
frizzybonce
Apprentice
Options
That was my worry too if I couldn't push the bubbles out. I would have phoned my provider Vodafone for a new phone if I hadn't pushed them out!
0 Likes
Richard
First Poster
Options

Yes, I do have issue with the fingerprint reading through screen protector and I increased touch sensitivity.  And I use the expensive variant,  the WHITESTONE DOME, still can't read and cannot add more fingerprints, it says TO COVER ALL THE AREA, it is so ***** stupid with these UNDER SCREEN SENSORS. My wife have same issue with her A71