Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector included S21

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 04:56 AM)
Johan40
First Poster
Options

I recently received my standard S21 and started to look for a fitting screen protector for it. But when I looked closer at the phone it really looked like there allready is one installed. Does anyone know if it is true that there is a pre installed screen protector on the standard S21 or am I mistaken?

/Johan

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

Yes, if you look around the camera cut out you'll see it 

0 Likes
Sibail
First Poster
Options
when I received my s21 there was a ***** out of screen which looked like it was in a screen protector. I checked with Samsung and was told they don't have a screen protector attached apart from the front and back film as standard so got phone replaced
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
yes there is.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What is typically found is that the phone's in the states don't have the factory fitted screen protectors.

Most other countries have an in-transit plastic sheet with a factory fitted screen protector underneath.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Yes it does come with one in UK. I think they started having one on screens since the S10. I always take them off before sending the phone back to Samsung just in case they think there are marks on the screen and refuse the trade in!
0 Likes
Johan40
First Poster
Options

Thanks alot for the replies. I live in Sweden so it seems then that we get a factory fitted screen protector on our S21s. I'll keep it for now and only get a case for it. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
ellaaaa
First Poster
Options
This thread rly helped... just realised I've kept the piece of plastic on for 2 years 💀
0 Likes