Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protection

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 09:50 PM)
Karllafeet
Journeyman
Options
Hi folks, looking for a make of tempered glass screen protector that works with S21 5G? Bought one on Amazon and finger print didn't work?? Help please 👍
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Whitestone Dome glass protector- a wee bit expensive but worth it Have had on my Note 10+ for over a year and no problems - make sure you watch their installation videos first and take your time installing it - looks a bit of a faff but is actually quite easy
Also there is a setting on the phone- think in display settings to increase the screen sensitivity might help with your current one - though I actually have that turned off and the Whitestone protector works just fine
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Have you tried increasing the fingerprint sensitivity in settings? That might solve the problem?
Karllafeet
Journeyman
Options
Yes bro have tried increasing sensitivity but it won't even read the fingerprint after the protection is fitted! cheers
0 Likes
Karllafeet
Journeyman
Options
Will have a look, thanks 😊
Karllafeet
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for that, I tried the sensitivity and didn't work but will check out your recommendation! 👍
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
you are welcome
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry might seem like a funny question but did you remove the order screen protector? Not the flim but the actual screen protector that on the phone under the plastic flim.
DVL83
Explorer
Options
Have you tried registering new finger prints since fitting the glass?
The instructions with screen protectors normally advise you to do this.