Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen going crazy

(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 02:08 PM)
kynd3r
Student
Options
When the phone is on charging there is a lot of ghost touches..pages closing by itself, can't type a letter because it types 5 more at once, apps closing it itself.. and I am just loosing my patience.

I tried to put it in the safe mood, tried to install app to clean caches , restarted the phone but nothing is working.

What else should i do? My blood preassure is going it. I will sell the phone if i can t fix this
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@kynd3r: To troubleshoot the issue, please make sure the phone is up to date by heading to Settings > Software update > Download and install, followed by Settings > Biometrics and security > Security update. If applicable, please head to Settings > Display > Touch sensitivity, and toggle this option off. 

0 Likes
kynd3r
Student
Options
Phone is up to date and I have already chnnged the sensitivity.
I head back to the shop where I bought it because I am going crazy
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
My last phone, a Moto G4 used to do that until they finally pushed Android Oreo for it and adjusted the settings in the ROM which weren't available to end users regarding heat management and screen sensitivity. In the interim I was using LineageOS which didn't exhibit the same issue ever.