Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen doesn't lock after missed call

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 10:06 AM)
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys

Noticed an issue with my s21 ultra where the screen doesn't lock again and turn off after I've missed a call. Really annoying especially when it's in my pocket because screen stays unlocked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
VirginiaGalaxys21
First Poster
Options

Me too! It is so frustrating! I know you posted this in March and its July now, but did you ever figure out a resolution? I've tried and can't find one. 

0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
No sorry unfortunately still have the issue. It's only a little bug but one of the most annoying I've come across. Every time I miss a call I have to take my phone out of my pocket to lock it again. Especially annoying if I'm driving.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
If you do come across a fix please do let me know
0 Likes
QueenK
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

I have the same issue, after my Samsung updated. 

I went to Display Setting, and used the Screen time-out option, that you can change to allow your device lock within 30 seconds to 30min. That is the only way your phone won't stay unlocked until you lock itself.

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Stancu1
First Poster
Options

This is unacceptable ! Cannot believe this happens on a 1000€ phone. 

Samsung, please solve this !

0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I seem to have finally found a proper fix for this. Works for me anyway. Go in to settings > lock screen > smart lock. Once you're in smart lock turn off on body detection and remove all trusted places and devices. Hope this works for others aswell.
0 Likes