Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsungs galaxy s21 ultra currently offline

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 08:14 PM)
headers1983
Explorer
Options
Good evening
Anyone else got a new issue where your s21 keeps saying it's offline when opening apps.

This happens in Facebook and outlook for me then seconds later it says Internet connection restored 

I recently switched Internet provider but this happens on mobile 4 or 5g too

Seems to have happened since the last software update.. anyone got the same? I've reset network settings. Reinstalled both problem apps. Toggled flight mode 

I don't want to reset my phone as other have suggested that doesn't work either.

Thanks all!
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Earlsie
Apprentice
Options
Hey my phone is doing the same but it's a a12. I've done all the resets cleared data/cache on phone and apps but still doing it .
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried testing your speed and signal stability by using a speed test app? If you haven't, try testing it straightaway after seeing your message come up.
Usually you get the messages you've been getting because the stability of the signal you're getting is not good. Signal strength doesn't mean anything if the signal isn't stable.
0 Likes
headers1983
Explorer
Options
It's doing it on multiple connections.
It's only occurred after the recent software update
0 Likes
headers1983
Explorer
Options
I'd also state it doesn't appear to be just me having this issue! I doubt everyone has Internet issues:)
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
True 👍🏻 I hope you get it sorted.
0 Likes
danikaye
First Poster
Options
Yes i it happens to me I. have to reboot Internet several times a day Really rubbish phone. Didn't have this trouble with my old Huawei phone
0 Likes
Earlsie
Apprentice
Options
Are you still getting this issue buddy. If not how did u fix
0 Likes
headers1983
Explorer
Options
No fix as of yet
0 Likes
Earlsie
Apprentice
Options
Hey man . I got a fix for this if your still getting this issue. Turn off your battery saving mode
0 Likes