Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Programme

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 09:17 PM)
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Just wondering if anyone else is part of the Samsung Upgrade Programme? This is my first "upgrade" and I am waiting for my S21 Ultra being delivered. I currently have the S20 Ultra and upgraded as part of the programme. I have followed all instructions so far but struggling to see how they get my phone back. I have been told I will be sent packaging and someone else said someone will collect my old from my address? Anyone done this yet? Only got 7 days from getting new phone so wanna know what to expect as my custom colour S21 Ultra should be coming soon.... 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

You will get a package to send your own phone back, you need to reset your phone back to its factory setting, full details can be found here as they are the one who deal with the trade in

https://www.samsungrecycle.co.uk/terms-conditions

0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
will that just come along with my new phone? have you done this before as part of the upgrade programme? I have recycled a phone to them previously but not part of the programme
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

It is all the same and dealt with by the same company, the package doesn't come with the phone but might come on the same day as the new phone.

JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
That's usually the case I had similar issue last year for my S20 plus. Just send the the phone in the original box keeping the accessories and charger! Would recommend going for the special delivery option which will be around £7 byt you get the peace of mind of having full insurance cover for the value of the phone in case its lost or anything? But everything including your postage options will be on the booklet they send you in the post. Most likely with couple of days of you receiving your new phone!
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
just to add. Once your new phone is delivered, Klana will suspend your payments on your old phone for 30 days while you return it to Samsung
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
funny you should mention that because I have been emailed today to say they're taking payments for both phones...? is that right? even though my new one hasn't been delivered?
0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
I believe, only once the new one has been dispatched/ delivered will they suspend the payment
0 Likes
dscobsct
First Poster
Options
I received my new phone last Thursday, still no return pack and they are still trying to charge me for both phones
0 Likes