Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung upgrade programme finance info

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 07:39 PM)
Alex1990
Journeyman
Options
Where on earth do I find the details to my Samsung upgrade programme finance agreement to see how much i have left to pay?

Have logged in to my Samsung account and klarna app and its like the credit agreement doesn't exist! Samsung make it so hard to find this information, wanting to upgrade through the programme but its been made impossible with the early release. Not a great move at all in my opinion but want to see how much I have owing on my s10+ so I can trade it in.

It appears my last past about this was deleted...hmmmm Samsung......

Thanks

Alex
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
HFlynn
Explorer
Options
find your credit agreement it is emailed to you, all the details are on that, get the agreement number and put that in the website.
0 Likes
Alex1990
Journeyman
Options
I cant seem to find it anywhere. I've managed to locate the order number but it even says that the order number doesn't exist. can i request the agreement from Samsung maybe?
0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I'm surprised it's not in your klarna app mate, I know mine is.
0 Likes
Alex1990
Journeyman
Options
I've managed to source the credit agreement. it was through klana but also close brothers, although I know my agreement number now and my last payment is in March, I have no way of logging in as it dont recognise my details, its like I dont exist. I'm very confused 😂
0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Close brothers were far better than klarna, absolute joke of a company. Hope you get it sorted 👍
0 Likes
Alex1990
Journeyman
Options
thank you, il try my best