Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade program

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 05:50 PM)
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options

I just noticed that I got two payments coming out same day one for s20 and one for s21 this cannot be right surely should be just for 1 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Carme99
Student
Options
Hey mate. I had the same issue, I had a shipping confirmation from Samsung on Friday for the S21. Once you get your shipping notice then Klarna will pause the payment of your S20 for 30 days allowing you to send it back. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options
cheers for that I just look at my order got no shipping confirmation yet still says preparing
0 Likes
Carme99
Student
Options
No worries man, found the copy of my email as well!

Screenshot_20210124-171633_Gmail~2.jpg

0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options
hope I get one soon as my two payments come out on the 5th
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
How does the upgrade program work? I know you pay monthly for your phone to Samsung but how do you get a sim? Is that another monthly payment to somewhere else? Just asking as I know mum would be interested in terms of a better contract for mine and her phones 😊
0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options
you just get a new phone every year but you still need a sim card as all you get is phone if you like a new phone year its the way to go.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Ahh ok, thanks 😊
0 Likes
prouv
Apprentice
Options
Scamsung offered me for my note 20 ultra 400 pounds, to get the s21u with the scamsung exynos trash CPU. No thanks, keep that ***** CPU and burn it.
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
hey guys if you're in the UK i would contact klarna as it specifically says your first payment will be a month after receiving devices from supplier so surely no way they'll charge early right?
0 Likes