Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade klarna

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 12:04 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I'm posting this just in case it might benefit others that went through the same rigmarole I did when trying to get the S21 through the upgrade program/klarna.

I, like numerous others, had issues when trying to upgrade this year.

Unable to verify myself with klarna and being declined multiple times before my transaction finally went through.

I noticed when checking my credit score that every failed attempt to verify myself actually went on my credit history, affecting my credit score in the process.

Whilst checking my credit file for something recently I noticed that I could contest things that appeared on there. I filed a complaint against every single klarna entry and didn't expect to get anywhere, even more so when weeks past without hearing anything.....until today.

I have just received 11 emails, 1 saying my credit score had gone up and improved and 10 saying my claims had been successfully completed and all 10 hits from the klarna debacle will be removed from my credit record.

I know loads of people on here had the same issues I had so I'm hoping this might help some of you. 
3 REPLIES 3
Beautysoul
Journeyman
Options
It is really awesome.
I had the same issue with Klarna. Then, I just quit and deleted my Klarna account.🤦
Thank you for your post, it is very helpful. Just one question, where did you file a complaint?
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
It was such a shambles and so infuriating.
I use credit karma. I was having a nose into everything on the app and noticed that you could dispute any entries on there.
I disputed all the klarna ones apart from the one that got me the phone.
I honestly didn't expect much & was pleasantly surprised when I seen that this morning.
Good luck in getting yours sorted.
Beautysoul
Journeyman
Options
Thank you so much! 👍🤞