Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ultra S21 - NIGHTMARE

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 12:07 AM)
Elsophillia
Journeyman
Options

Got the Samsung Ultra S21 for Christmas and it is the worst phone I have ever had, the only good is the camera.

If I get 1 days battery out of it I'm lucky, it drains so quickly. It overheats  if I talk on the phone as it gets to hot to hold to my ear (earphones were not included when buying!!!). The battery takes ages to charge- WHY!  None of my apps are uptodate- I have to close them and reopen for them to refresh. Apps are super slow- especially instagram when creating videos and uploading. The WiFi drops out even when i have signal - it's constantly having problems connecting. And don't even get me started on the keyboard (writing this took me 10 times longer than on an Apple or Oppo keyboard lol).

This phone has major defects and I've had it for 3 weeks. I hate it, it makes everything i do slower. 

I wrote to samsung 5 days ago and have heard nothing back. I don't know what to-do but I cannot use this phone any more. 

I have contacted consumer rights and am waiting for Samsung to get back to me.

The disappointment is real 😞

Sophie 

#Samsungs7problems #needinghelp #someonerespond #phoneproblems 

25 REPLIES 25
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Its a shame you were unlucky with your phone,wish you good luck with whatever phone you decide on next 👍
Elsophillia
Journeyman
Options

Thank you :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Same and mine doesnt even get that warm even with heavy use. Battery life is stellar considering Im using 120 hz. Love it 👌
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
I am now over 2 weeks on Google Pixel 6 phone and it is amazing! Battery last double and is very clever phone. Unfortunately I am leaving Samsung because it cannot fit my needs, I will keep my old A90 5G as a backup phone but selling S21 as it is useless to me!
Very important to mention is the price as well, S21 was £770 totally overpriced for what it offers compared to £600 for the pixel phone that totally worth it each penny
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
I posted mine for a sale and bought the Pixel 6 which is amazing phone to be fair, the only downside is that it is way bigger compared to my S21. Battery life and cameras are top notch
0 Likes
Rlc403rc
First Poster
Options

I'm about to do the same!

0 Likes