Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung trade in

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 07:30 PM)
Ksr
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else traded their old handset in for a new device then not had the returns packaging sent out to you so u can return the old device then get threatening emails saying I'm going to be charged if I don't send the old phone back. After emailing constantly for 3 weeks trying to phone them no one in office then get an email telling me to print the returns label which would be fine if I had a printer. If phoned so many numbers I give the reference I have then being told its the wrong reference. I'm losing my patience with samsung and feel the level of customer services when trying to get this dealt with is non existent day after day trying to sort this out to no avail. #givemestreanth
15 REPLIES 15
Ksr
Explorer
Options
I'm having the same threatening emails but because I spoke to someone@samsung shop who is now dealing with it I requested an email clarifying that I won't be charged as its not my fault. and yet this morning woke upto another final notice that I have not returned the phone yet. 3 days apparently they are going to debit my account of the remainder balance @ which point a court case is going to happen as I have countless documents that iv contacted them via every way but direct contact with them (through no fault of my own) contacted other samsung depts officially complained as to the level of disrespect I was receiving in the threatening emails when the problem is with the mtr group. so I can't wait for 3 days too pass. do what I did contact samsung shop C/S and make them raise it. covers yourself while Mtr group are inoperable.
0 Likes
Ksr
Explorer
Options
this might be a case for Martin Lewis to sort out.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You Don't need to print out anything just bring the address to the post office, write it on the recorded delivery tag & you're good to go.
0 Likes
leehowells
Journeyman
Options

im in the same position as you guys, always thought samsung was a well run company until this, been chasing them 3 weeks for a tradei n pack, sent emails just to be told dont worry they will not charge me then next its a final demand for me to return the phone!!! i have tried the live chat on here complete waste of time they tell you to call a number that doesn't work, you then send an email and all they do is give you the same number 0333-207-9676 ! 

can i ask what number did you ring KSR to even be offered an email document, i dont mind paying postage just want to return my old phone but its put me off doing trade in again i should have just sold my old phone on ebay!

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all I've also received an email from Samsung saying its an issue at their end, my device has be received & is waiting to undergo some tests & I should ignore the messages & emails sent by mistake, they are trying to fix the issue.
0 Likes
Ksr
Explorer
Options
well my pack finally came today so iv sent mine back took photos of it being recieved at the post office got proof of postage and emailed the relevant evidence including photos and P-O-P so im just glad its finally come.
0 Likes