Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Trade in - returns bag

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 06:46 PM)
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Hi All,

I received my phone at the beginning of February and I'm still waiting for Samsung recycle to send me a returns package. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Had another email/text message advising me to return my old device or I'll have to pay the discount that I got on my S21 Ultra. As mentioned above who else is experiencing this? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
I am in the similar situation until last week, some how I received my trade-in pack last week and sent them. the best thing you can do is call them or mail them so they can send you details over the mail.

20210223_192659_27904.jpg

leehowells
Journeyman
Options

i am in exactly the same situation, feel like banging my head against the wall, i emailed the samsung shop and they told me to call 0333-207-9676 but that number is not open due to covid so they advise to use chat on website, i tried the chat and they told me to call the number!!!!!  all i want to do is return my old phone i don't even want the free postage im happy to pay that myself just want the documents emailed to me so they know i have returned it and let me know the address and i will send it back at my cost, had an email today to say i have 3 days to return my old phone or they would take money out of my account!!!, if they know there is a problem why do they still send these type of emails, hoping someone can help as it obviously isn't just me its happening to.

0 Likes
leehowells
Journeyman
Options

unfortunately if you call that number it says due to covid you need to contact via website, when you email me them they tell you to call the number : )

0 Likes
brettz
Navigator
Options
i waited 4 weeks for my recycle pack once. check emails from samsung recycle usually has link at bottom of email saying not received pack click on link to request another
0 Likes
leehowells
Journeyman
Options

tried using that link twice and still no pack after 3 weeks i think samsung shouldn't be sending emails threatening to take your funds for not returning your device when they know many people are still waiting for a pack

0 Likes
brettz
Navigator
Options
no they shouldn't ,hope u get it sorted
0 Likes
MarekTheInfinite
Explorer
Options
Got my ultra on February 13, took two weeks to get my pack. I gave up in the end and used UPS as I HATE and don't trust Royal Mail in the slightest
0 Likes
Members_92Z3MEA
First Poster
Options

got a text on 11th Feb saying I should receive returns pack within 7 days  called on the 20th and requested another still no returns pack

2Beers
0 Likes
leehowells
Journeyman
Options

i got my pack friday over 4 weeks waiting for it, then saturday got another pack!

0 Likes