Did you mean: 

Samsung software updates change log

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 08:24 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Take note Samsung!!! Instead of copy and pasting

• The performance of the camera has been improved 
•Overall device performance has been improved.

^^^^ this is all we've seen since the last 7 updates 😂

How about you take the time to detail the changes in updates like OnePlus !!!!!! 
Rather know what's changing, saving me the time then to report via members if I know something has been fixed. How many other users want more detailed change logs??

7 REPLIES 7
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Good one 👍
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
Lol
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
To get the most out of every update it would be SO beneficial to know exactly what was in it wouldn't it?.. Why does this not happen?.. Many people don't think about this I feel?. I must confess I didn't really think about it until reading your post adamlee.. Good one..👍👍
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

The change log needs a lot more info, yeah. It helps to tell you if an experienced issue is fixed or if you should keep looking for an answer.

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
To be honest the change log OnePlus say they have done in their updates is usually a lie 😅,if anything it normally makes the phone buggy/laggy and takes at least another update just to but it back how it was.
But seriously it would be good to know what improvements are in the Samsung updates 👍
ciaoarif
Pioneer
Options

You are correct. What I do, when I'm bored, is look on the Korean Samsung site. Using Googles in-page translation functionality I can sometimes get some useful info. For example, this change description from the last update....

Hello? I am in charge of the camera.

We will inform you of the main contents of this S21 camera update. Please note. If you let us know your questions while using it, we will review it and answer it.

1. A function has been added that automatically flattens the curved document when scanning the document and automatically removes the shadow created during shooting.

2. When shooting in low light, the display lighting (Flash) effect is applied so that you can take brighter pictures even in very dark places.

3. Improved bokeh performance by extracting thin objects such as straws when shooting in portrait mode.

4. It has been added to take a more zoomed-in photo (3x) when shooting in portrait mode. (Ultra)

5. Improved high-magnification zoom quality so that you can experience clearer pictures. (Ultra)

6. AR Emoji Avatar Mask mode has been improved to follow the facial expression (mouth shape) well.

Thank you.

ciaoarif
Pioneer
Options

I totally agree. However, I got this from the Korean version of this site (translated by Google)...

Galaxy S21 camera update contents
Camera 1 in charge Moderator Camera 1 in charge Moderator
‎03-29-2021 08:53 PM
Hello? I am in charge of the camera.

We will inform you of the main contents of this S21 camera update. Please note. If you let us know your questions while using it, we will review it and answer it.

1. A function has been added that automatically flattens the curved document when scanning the document and automatically removes the shadow created during shooting.

2. When shooting in low light, the display lighting (Flash) effect is applied so that you can take brighter pictures even in very dark places.

3. Improved bokeh performance by extracting thin objects such as straws when shooting in portrait mode.

4. It has been added to take a more zoomed-in photo (3x) when shooting in portrait mode. (Ultra)

5. Improved high-magnification zoom quality so that you can experience clearer pictures. (Ultra)

6. AR Emoji Avatar Mask mode has been improved to follow the facial expression (mouth shape) well.

0 Likes