Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21fe

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 10:20 PM)
kev2136
Journeyman
Options
Hi all samsung s21 fe battery drain not sure why the battery is draing so fast can any one help my old phone the A52 was fantastic. 
8 REPLIES 8
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I suggest you look at my post regarding this subject matter. Link is below 😊. Hope this helps! 😎

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/smartphone-efficiency-battery-storage-saving-tips...
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you've just got the phone.
The software will learn your usage patterns and eventually optimise accordingly.
As @LiquidSnake has suggested. You can try some of the battery saving things in that link
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
If its new and u have had it for less than 1 week. The phone is still learning your usage patterns so battery life will be a little bit all over the place. As @Glenntech said, the phone will optimise and learn you usage oatterns, it does take time but I wouldnt be too worried unless the battery drain doesnt settle down even when optimisation has finished. When I got my S21, battery life was a bit all over the place but now its way better (3 hours SOT by time phone is on 50%, with light mode, frequent use or bluetooth, mobile data and 120 hz on). So hopefully this is just the optimisation stage and the system will bed in your usage patterns 👌😊
kev2136
Journeyman
Options
Guys first of all thank you for your input I know it's a new phone my A52 was the best I could charge it before bedtime lol and still have 100% this phone down to 93% I will keep working with it.
Yankag
Student
Options

Hi kev I have a question, does your battery still draining fast after 3 months you posted this? I got mine 5 days ago and the battery drains like crazy. I'm kinda worried. 

Thanks

0 Likes
kev2136
Journeyman
Options
It's not that bad now the best way is to go on to utube put in samsung s21 fe tips and tricks this will help you out alot .
Yankag
Student
Options

Thanks 

0 Likes
kev2136
Journeyman
Options
It will help you out there is a lot of apps run in the background which your never use so you could put them to sleep that will save battery as well 👍 any way utube mate
0 Likes