Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 08:15 PM)
Triton1968
Apprentice
Options

I sent my Samsung S21 Ultra to Samsung for repair. They have had my phone since 10-7-2021 , for a repair of a cracked screen . Today is the 1st of November . ( Spoke to the repair center on the 29th , the lady apologized & said they haven't even began repairs on my phone ?!!? I had to buy a 300.00 phone that cannot handle my work load . They say they have escalated it to the next level ? I just want my phone back . Or a phone like it 😔 it's really sad that they couldn't find a technician who takes pride in there work . These guys have given me a different story on every occasion. 1st they lost my phone??? Then they had the audacity to request that I track the phone down. 2 days later , it was found ?! Then , they had a problem with payment ? I offered to pay the first day . Then , they said , it was free for the troubles . It was a promotion for 99.99 . Then , it turns out the free ( so called repair ) took 2 1/2 weeks to get approved. Now , I'm finding this all out as I continue to call these people that seem oblivious to my needing my phone. I asked them to just send me a used phone , I don't care ? I just need my phone back .

5 REPLIES 5
KholaI
Options

Hi @Triton1968 

Truly sorry to hear about this. It's definitely not what we expect and we completely understand your frustration. Have you tried getting in touch with our Social Media Team? They can look into this internally and chase it up for you: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Triton1968
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much for the helpful suggestions & the compassion as well as understanding you expressed to me . I was really thankful for the kind words . I work 10 hour shifts 6 days a week & I am trying to give this reputable Company the benefit of the doubt . But , just yesterday as I was explaining my situation to the CSR for Samsung , I heard a rooster in the background. ( I laughed to myself & thought that maybe I was just tired from work . I asked the young lady & she replied ( we are working from home because of COVID!?) It would seem that Samsung is not really investing there profits in the Customer Service field ?! But , it's ok , this too shall pass. Thank you again . Much Respect , T.

0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Oh gosh!! I thought i was the only one disappointed by the customer service from Samsung... i had a similar situation with an S21 under warranty apparently in 2021 it's "normal" for samsung to leave people without a phone for weeks...
0 Likes
Triton1968
Apprentice
Options

Here is the worst thing of it all , today they emailed me , after I have been calling them every day to get an update on the status of my phone 📱 that has been done in their Repair facility , since Oct 7, 2021 . The email states , that I have to wait 7 days for a part that's on order ?! HELLO?! My cell is only there to have a screen replacement ? So basically what they are not telling me , is that they could care less about what I have gone through this entire time ? 

0 Likes
Triton1968
Apprentice
Options

I also forgot to mention how there are two departments that I have been mainly dealing with & they each have told me on one too many occasions , that they are not responsible for what the repair center does ( this came from a Supervisor in The Case Management Dept.) And today , the repair center for Samsung , ( CSR ) I was speaking with ( said " I would never send my phone to have it repaired " I would just buy a new one 😂) this was funny as about an hour later of me being on hold , while she tried to get my Phone dilemma looked at ??! I asked her , " what phone do you have .? Reply " iPhone 8+ ?!  This is the person that has Alot of cash to buy her a New Phone as she said ?! Yeah 😂 Right !) This Company has treated me like I am irrelevant to what I need . It's very sad I'll And make me Angry . Now , they're going on over a month of having my phone at there repair Center ?? Anything wrong with this picture ?? If anyone knows of another number I can possibly call to speak to a higher & responsive Dept. Please let me know . Thanks 👍

0 Likes