Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 07:25 PM)
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
Anyone else getting their samsung s21 ultra tomorrow? It was meant to be arriving friday bit vodaphone and dpd have just txt to say it'll be delivered tomorrow 
33 REPLIES 33
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
I ordered a power adapter and case from samsung last week but those with t come till friday hate having a phone without a case
0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
and you cant even claim the gifts till the 28th either
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
did you order direct from Vodafone? i pre ordered mine through Carphone Warehouse but haven't recieved any updates as of yet
0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
yes through vodaphone
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
ha very true I am same. but as we speak I had notification from DPD saying they have my parcel and is due to be delivered tomorrow morning. so least I know it's out in the world getting closer to me lol
0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
amazing!!!!
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Ordered as upgrade on 14th, nothing heard since.
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Hi i ve ordered s21 ultra directly from Samsung, just wanted to know how the trade-in works with samsung. How do u post ur old device to them amd how secure is it? #s21ultra
0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
unsure with samsung, but I'm doing the exact same with vodaphone, they sent me a link in which I had to answer some questions on the condition of the phone then I had to get a mirror bigger than my phone and place the phone in front of the mirror and take a pic of the screen and then it confrigurates
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
thanks
0 Likes