Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s21 ultra video blurry when using Super Steady

(Topic created on: 18-11-2021 10:55 AM)
Members_IoGauLS
First Poster
Options

Why is my video blurry when I activate the super steady feature? When it's off the image is fine. Considering the money this phone costs I really shouldn't be writing this one day after I got the phone!

I really hope that samsung is going to fix this ASAP.

13 REPLIES 13
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Samsung needs to sort the video side out badly its well below par the quality. hopefully they shouldn't take to long it seems like it's fixable with software update. the camera photos side is brilliant it's just video recording.
0 Likes
Rajesh sadiya
First Poster
Options

I have same problem 

Camera needs improvement 

0 Likes
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

Video is definitely bad, but also the optical x3 and x10 is 99% miss. Why did I spend 1300 euros for this? Now since I cant return it anymore, I am stuck praying for a software fix..... Jeez

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
0 Likes
RKKK
Pioneer
Options

it's awful isn't it? check out mine, is this same as yours?

0 Likes
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

@RKKK I would have liked a YT as here it might take ages for samdungs to approve it before one is able to view it 😞

RKKK
Pioneer
Options

i've taken your advice and just uploaded one to YT: https://youtu.be/EKBVfEIOHWs

0 Likes
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

@RKKK same bad video with the super steady. But also switching between optical zoom levels still causes issues with clear "digital zooming" as opposed to optical. This is still present as of latest AUBB update.

xyyyy
Apprentice
Options

I've the same problem when I updated the software I can no longer use the steady mode as its extremely blurry , does anyone know how to fix this ?

0 Likes
eulgun
First Poster
Options
Did you find any solution? I have same issue.
0 Likes