Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s21 ultra updates come in batches

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 01:32 PM)
Gionike
Voyager
Options
Ok, so, after many discussions on here, I've been eagerly waiting for the new February update for my S21 ultra, which many of you who already received the update have said it fixed many of the camera, overheating etc issues. So I wondered why my phone isn't showing the new update yet. Samsung support chat just told me that they come in batches and that soon as its available on my phone I will be notified. I guess I understand that if it is widely available at once then there's a risk of the servers getting overloaded.  Oh well...the wait continues I guess...
16 REPLIES 16
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i have just recieved the feb update this morning, in UK
Gionike
Voyager
Options
how are you finding it so far? any improvements, same or worse?
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i never had any issues with heating or battery etc. camera was bit unstable n pics used to look grainy. but after the update i can see difference in pics. n more stable camera. ll let u know if find ant more changes.
0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
yeah please do. that would be great. it's really strange that even within the exynos versions there's a lot different experiences reported. it's never straight forward.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
You get the update according to your CSC. At the moment the update is only available to phones that are not carrier branded. If you got your phone from a carrier you won't get the update until it is released for that specific carrier. If you bought directly from Samsung or another retailer without a contract or sim then you the update should be available to you currently.
Gionike
Voyager
Options
thank you
0 Likes
KAZ1903
Explorer
Options
Me too. I received the Feb 1st update for my Ultra 256gb yesterday (Mon) evening.
0 Likes
Ocebir
Pioneer
Options

Hey I am also in the UK with a carrier based software version and still have not got the Feb update. Just wondering if you have since your original post?

0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
no unfortunately not yet. Still waiting anxiously
0 Likes