Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra... The on going issues

(Topic created on: 26-07-2021 07:53 PM)
ChrisB93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
On the 14th of June 2021. I reported issues with the device, reply do an update..... 
25th June reported again, reply na nothing is wrong. 
Speed forward a bit the software update knocked out the camera focus, slow motion was glitching and the device started heating up.... I'm thinking note 7 now. I contact Samsung through this app send date reports.....their reply nothing is wrong you are clearly leaving it in the sun. (I live in the UK where is rains 95% of the year!) 
A family member then gets burnt by the phone.... Samsung reply oh yeah there could be an issue. 
Fast forward again I've had these replies to further reports. "The phone isn't in your name we won't help you" I mean I'm paying the contact so not sure what they mean. Also an agent own words "yeah we could try and help but that means getting up" instead kept me on the phone for 2 hours moaning and complaining about the company who employed her. Fast forward two now "I've had one communication that said "you can set up a new account and then we will try and help". So my question is the following .... is there anyone competent enough to get a new device out to me
 and this one taken away!!!
10 REPLIES 10
bevvone
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi email UK. President @ samsung . Com they'll sort it for you
ChrisB93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Thank you for that. I'll do that.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hey there, @ChrisB93. This certainly isn't the experience we'd expect. Did the team request proof of purchase to confirm it's your phone? Which team did you contact? We'd have to advise getting in touch with our Social Media (Facebook/Twitter) teams, so they can get to the bottom of this for you. We're sure they'll be able to help out and get you on the right track again. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
ChrisB93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I've been sending the error reports with screen shots and recordings. Then I get an expert will be in touch. And then no one does until I chase it again and get this is not the level of service we'd ever give people...... I've been getting that very same level of serve since the 14th of June. And yes I contacted the "social media team" all they done was give me another number to call as they have no clue and was adamant no one else with this phone was having any issues even though there are hundreds of postings across all platforms..... so I called the number and ironically that was to the repair centre which I'd asked to go to the experience centre in King's Cross...... for someone who books and possibly repairs these phones the lady had no clue about the devices, constantly sung iPhone praises while keeping me on the phone for nearly 2 hours to get to the other end only not to have an appointment but get told "oh wait what was I doing for u again". I've been very calm this whole F**k up and have the Worst level of service not to mention the astonishing lack of knowledge or guidance from the "experts". I took the advice give above yours and emailed the CEO directly with all the screenshot the recordings the camera qualify, as we'll to inform him of the three people who have suffered burns due to this phone excessively heating up. In very concerned that that comment alone wasn't enough for anyone working for samsung to sove the issue. But instead try and say its my fault or that because of a simple name which I have the same surname informed of my trading standards report which funny enough shocked shocked too. So to answer your question in line three no not one person even bothered to ask for proof of purchase nothing.
ChrisB93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Lastly just like what I did above I just get another an expert will look into it..... but at what point does THIS become a matter of replacing the device..... I'm loosing money each day due not being about to to work when it over heats. The phone doesn't even have any marks on itScreenshot_20210612-172406_Thermal Guardian_66207.jpgScreenshot_20210727-130328_Samsung Members_70048.jpgScreenshot_20210727-130341_Samsung Members_70050.jpgScreenshot_20210727-130338_Samsung Members_70049.jpg
DannyT
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Ah, so Error Reports are high level diagnostics that are sent directly to the engineers in South Korea. It can take them a short while to look through all the information in the logs, and then replicate the issues, then finally produce a solution. It's not always the fastest option, which it looks like you might need.

At this point, we'd like to pass this on to our Product Liaison Team. If you would prefer to wait for a response from the CEO office this would be fine too. However, if your phone is overheating so much, that you're unable to touch it, we need them to look into this. Let me know how you'd like to proceed. 

Welcome to the Community!

Melissa76
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I agree. I'm usually a calm person but with all the different issues I have with this way over priced s21 ultra,  I'm extremely angry! I'm sick of jumping through hoops to fix a problem that isn't getting fixed on samsungs end! This is beyond ridiculous,  hell I have so many issues that will take awhile to write and have already complained about, besides, I will probably loose signal again in the middle of it all! I have told people whom have asked about this phone to stay away from Samsung! This is the worse phone I have ever had and I'm don't have time to "do this, do that, try this, try that...." oh and the ever so popular  ***** of telling me to go spend MORE money on a signal booster! That doesn't help when I am traveling around samsung!!!! You need to fix the issue, not me! I'm sick of just batching Bout your ***** phone and  you don't fix the issues! I will never get nor recommend this phone to anyone! Shame on you Samsung! Your phone has a nice camera, big ***** deal!!! I bought a phone to use it, not to just take pictures! This is the worse phone on the market! 

0 Likes
ChrisB93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
My email got through. I gave them all the details to then be passed back to the people who have not helped me since everything started. Just an absolute joke!!
0 Likes
ChrisB93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Ironically they asked if I was going to raise a compensation claim due to 3 being burnt when the phone overheated.... yes after being passed back to the ***** who have left it so long now expecting me to go away. I'll be raising them compensation claims.
0 Likes