Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra camera issues

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 07:22 PM)
SG328
Journeyman
Options
I've had my phone for just under 3 months and I've notice the autofocus doesn't work anymore. Has anyone else had this problem?
14 REPLIES 14
Byahero16
Student
Options
Same here. After the october update my main camera is blurry. It doesn't focus far objects. Shaking the device temporarily fixes the issue.
SG328
Journeyman
Options
This isn't good, phone cost a fortune and we're having this issue. Still waiting for samsung support to contact me after complaining.
Byahero16
Student
Options
Update me if they are going to fix this via software update or something.
SG328
Journeyman
Options
Byahere16 will do
2peas1dong
Journeyman
Options
The camera has never been good, it's useless in low light and the focus is terrible. I've had it since launch, and no updates have rectified this what so ever (and there have been a fair few updates focused on the camera) Samsung forums are full of people saying the same.
SG328
Journeyman
Options
Brahero, I Phoned Samsung this morning, they can't fix my phone, so they are sending me a new replacement phone. They did say I could have a refund instead. Hope this helps info helps you.
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
Apply gently shock to the phone. If this fixes the issue then you will need a new camera module. Samsung will do this under warranty providing there is no damage (cracks, not scratches and wear and tear)
ialse93
Apprentice
Options

This issue occurred on my phone camera also but after restarting the device the camera started working in a normal way you can check it again after restarting.

SG328
Journeyman
Options
I did that, still not fixed, still waiting for samsung to send replacement phone.