Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra black flickering

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 07:54 PM)
DanStan
Apprentice
Options
Anyone having a strange problem were you hover finger or press the top of screen (such as dragging top of screen to turn bluetooth and other shortcuts) and the screen flicks black? Sometimes it will stay black til i press another part of screen or just flicks black for a second. Getting a bit annoying not sure if its trying to do something else? Or if its the auto brightness malfunctioning?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
Faulty unit.. Send for replacement
redblackgreen
First Poster
Options
👍
0 Likes
Deano89
Navigator
Options
The only time I would expect that behaviour is if you were on a call, if not I'd ask for a replacement
DanStan
Apprentice
Options
yes this is exactly what it feels like. I have reset phone as noticed the sides of phone weren't lighting up when receiving messages but now it does and it has stopped flickering for now. I'll see how phone gets on since still have 15 days to return. Thanks for everyone's input
DanStan
Apprentice
Options
update for those who have same problem.. turned off accidental touch protection in the display settings and now works fine
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for sharing that information Dan. Your consideration will hopefully save a lot of people similar grief mate. 👍
0 Likes