Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra black circles on the screen

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 04:46 PM)
UpgradeArtist60
First Poster
Options
I have black circles on my screen tryed to get it repaired under warranty but been told that I damaged it. It started but the volume buttons first now 6 in the top left corner it start by a bright pixel the goes black then they expand how is it my fault when there is an issue with the screen itself I don't think I will be sticking with Samsung anymore.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately as Samsung have found this as owner caused damage the 24 month manufacturers warranty wouldn't cover any repair work for free.

The Samsung Authorised Engineer normally provides a worksheet explaining their findings in most cases.

You could escalate this as a complaint ticket to see if they'll look at this again for you to provide a second opinion. 

Alternatively look at any relevant insurance which can range from mobile phone insurance,  home contents insurance or some bank accounts provide insurance as a perk of the account.

I wish all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

illEez
Voyager
Options
Check that your Developer Options ' Simulate Display With Cutout' is set to default, just to rule that out as the cause of this!?

Screenshot_20220131-072159_Settings_4829_1643613720.jpgScreenshot_20220131-072151_Settings_4828_1643613711.jpg
0 Likes