Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 ultra 5G exclusive color order cancelled from Samsung Saudi Arabia after 23 days

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 02:12 PM)
Niyazmohammed
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Good day..!

I have ordered online Samsung S21 Ultra 5G Phantom Brown exclusive color on 21/05/2021 from samsung.com/sa Suddenly today in afternoon they gave me a call that sorry your order will be cancelled due stock unavailability/no production for exclusive color. I want to know if there was stock unavailability/no production for exclusive color  than why they didn't reply me  within 1 week. After 23 days this people are calling to inform this issue. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I thought they stopped making the Ultra a couple of months ago.

0 Likes
Niyazmohammed
First Poster
Options

if this was the reason than they should update on their website, i have ordered the headset and than after few days they replied me.. i was  regular n loyal customer of samsung from long back but this time i am unhappy  with samsung

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Ah but think of all the interest Samsung are making on your money that's just sitting there, in their bank. If 10,000 customers buy a phone at 1,000 an order then Samsung are earning interest on an extra 10 million quid for as long as they hold on to your money!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes