Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 Ultra 2nd December Update - The Real Review

(Topic created on: 27-12-2021 02:26 PM)
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Who would have expected, so soon and a new second December update! 

Lets review it! 

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

WOW! Where do you get all your information from? 

The BULC update that you refer to in your video is in fact the 3rd December release... not the 2nd.

Releases are...

• BUL1 released 7th December
  • BUL6 released 17th December
  • BULC released 24th December

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just received the BULC update in UK

Screenshot_20211227-173130_Software update_10407_1640626305.jpg
0 Likes
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Thanks man!

I am following the Samsung Firnwares on telegram - https://t.me/SamFirm they are quite quick and the counting I got from you as I always lose the count as I switch through S21/S21+ and Ultra but then also other phones like the Pixel 6 currently and it becomes messy.

This is probably why I missed the second BUL6 firn and I got the BUL1 and directly the third BULC. 

I am also using DBT to be among first to get OTA updates, DBT Germany seems to get them always from the first batch. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Still haven't fixed the DREADFUL mobile phone signal issue sadly
0 Likes
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Fkr me thats good but occasional UI lag oh boy thats... Just a shame. 

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Can I ask that in future you do not continue to plagiarise my posts in your videos. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Well I do not think I plagiarize your posts as this release info is publicly available but will you be OK if I use "your counting" to include credit to you in the video and link to your original post here?

This I can do if you claim firmware release information and counting to be proprietary...

0 Likes
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

@ironassLet me know if you are OK with the credit - I can credit you in the video with a narration and include a link to your post in the video description.

Else I will use the info on sam firmwares or sam mobile. I always switch to DBT via SamKey to get the latest OTA updates as I shared.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Goan,

can you run some Geekbench tests prior optimizing apps with apps booster (if you do that) and share the result?

The previous december update was giving straight away > average for single/multi this is more like november numbers for now...

0 Likes