Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21+ "Preparing Dispatch"

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 08:58 PM)
ElderMaxSam
Student
Options

Hello everyone, just wondering if this happened to anyone other than me since i can't seem to have other people post about this problem, but i've ordered the S21+ on January 14th and the shipping was set to start in the 26th, which i was completely fine with, but since then, my order seems to be stuck under the "Preparing for dispatch" status and i'm wondering if it's in limbo, or has it shipped ? I just don't wanna miss the delivery and since it's now the 31st of January i'm growing quite worried.

4 REPLIES 4
discodave75
First Poster
Options
i will be cause of the virus a lockdown rules ive had it with a few things i have have order on the web had email due to lockdown your order might take longer to send
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

You will get an email the day before from Samsung and another email from DPD the evening before to state that it will be delivered on the next day.  Unless you have received this message then it will not be delivered the following day. 

If it seems to have not made an progress then I would contact customer services. Is it a custom colour, or the standard colours ?  That will make a difference from others posts. 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Same happened to me but i got my s21ultra today. hope you will get yours. try to call your provider and they will call DPD. and from there you will be emailed
0 Likes
ElderMaxSam
Student
Options

I got the Phantom Black S21+ and i do remember selecting the 256GB w/12gb of RAM as i see in my order, the Phantom Black wasn't listed in the custom colors. 

It's now Feb 1st and it's still under the "Preparing for dispatch" status. 

I contacted the customer support and they've told me my phone was in some sort of a warehouse, but for how long ? 

That i do not know. It's a bit frustrating, but hey, what can i do about it.

0 Likes