Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S21 keeps restarting for no reason

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 08:43 AM)
MandyLH
First Poster
Options

I am on EE in the UK. the phone since APRIL 2021, been fine up until midway through August when it started randomly restarting, even in the middle of a call, what app closes for no reason, cannot open apps and at times not even using phone and it restarts. Done the backup to cloud, tried the safe mode start and factory reset and NOTHING. It is still randomly restarting. Auto restart is off, the same apps that were on my previous phone, no new ones, the restarting happens throughout the day. Charging is fine, battery not hot.

5 REPLIES 5
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
On the members app please go to help and click on self check and see if you have any issue.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
My Daughter has just had her EE S21 repaired MandyLH as it had the same INFURIATING problem as your S21. She tried EVERYTHING to resolve the problem and despite a lot of kind and patient advice from the Samsung support helpline nothing worked. She eventually sent the phone away to Samsung for repair and it has just been returned to her. We wait to see if the problem has been fixed. If not she will be pushing for a new handset. Please see the screenshot below which details what precisely was done to the phone to rectify the problem which may be of interest to you. I sincerely hope you get your problem sorted MandyLH as I hope my Daughter now has. 👍 👍IMG-b1ccb5e8eab0622fdf2b1c0474ce1594-V_60108.jpg
afals
Explorer
Options
Dad, this issue has stared again today I'm afraid.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I always thought it would you know Jess... There is only the one cure for this infuriating problem in my opinion and that is a new handset.. 😥😥.. ❤
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Same here.. I bought it a while ago when it was on pre sale and lately random restarts become quite common and dealing with Samsung customer service is beyond believable...