Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 EE August Update

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 09:12 AM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi everyone, 
Just received August update for my s21 carrier barnded EE this morning, anyone else who also has their s21s/s22s with ee do check as its likely your phones will have it too. Have a good day everyone 👌

6 REPLIES 6
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I'm pleased you've got it. - I'm still waiting on my s21 ultra, UK, unlocked, carrier free! ☹️☹️
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for sharing this heads up @Maria_vm 

My Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra direct from Samsung UK recieved the update on the 29th of July.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yea I think for the s21 series ee got the update first in the uk because EE s21 series mever got the July update due to problems their end, hopefully u get it soon.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thats good 👍 I think the s22 series gets the updates first then the s21 series, so that makes sense. Samsung are really on time with this update, Im pleasantly surprised.
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Updates for the S21 series usually appear around the 10th of each month, a bit longer if they pull a release. I'm not that bothered anymore though, updates haven't really brought anything new to the table for me.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yea thats what usually happens, but this time round the s22 series got it earlier then for the s21, unlike normal ee got it before any other uk branded s21s.
0 Likes