Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21+5G

(Topic created on: 30-04-2022 04:12 PM)
Pinkypooh
Apprentice
Options
To be honest, I am not sure what to to. I bought this phone last August and it is giving me headaches. The headphone connection stopped working months ago, so I cannot listen to music using headphones or earbuds, and now the phone keeps telling me (for a few weeks now) thst moisture has been detected in my charger /USB port, which is nonsense as it has never been near anything remotely damp or wet, so I cannot charge it except wireless, which takes hours and hours. I cannot book a repair online, as those two issues don't appear anywhere, nor can I find someone to talk to.. I hope someone has some suggestions
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Pinkypooh Does the moisture message constantly appear?   Moisture does not necessarily mean in contact with water but can be dirt/debris and changes in temperature. However usually does not last too long, however have you tried cleaning to see if that makes any difference. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-...      There can be glitches though and if problem continues will need to get it checked out.

With the Bluetooth headphone issue can you try switching Bluetooth off/on   unpairing and then pairing again,you may also need to reset the Network connection.   See information here https://www.samsung.com/Bluetooth  Advisable to run the Diagnostics tests to see if anything highlighted there  though  via  Samsung Members-Get Help.  

If all else fails may need to visit an Experience Store or Samsung Service centre.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Pinkypooh
Apprentice
Options
Yes it is on constantly. I have tried to clean it, to ko avail. Thank you so much for your reply though. I will definitely have a go tomorrow xxx
S786
Voyager
Options
Definately get in touch with Samsung about this. Depending on how long ago you bought you still have warranty.
Pinkypooh
Apprentice
Options
I bought it August last year, so should still be under warranty. I will have to go to a Samsung store to discuss with them. Thsnk you for your advice, much appreciated