Options
Same here
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Same
AndrewL
Options

For those of you that have not yet received the February security update, please head to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates, and make sure that this is toggled on. Tap, the Back button, and manually check for any updates via Security > Security Update. You can also head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi, and toggle this option on. Updates are rolled out in batches, and will reach some customers sooner than others, however with the above steps in place you will be set up to download and install the update when it becomes available in your region. 

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Same, last update was 16th January. I use S21 carruer branded EE. Feb update has started rollout or we might just have March update straight away. Who knows?
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

[UPDATE]

Whilst there has been a widespread release of this BVB1 update for the G99*B devices to the rest of the world, by-and-large, Europe has been by-passed so far.

At this late in the month, Samsung may just choose to skip the February Android Security patch and go straight to March and hopefully include One UI 4.1 to placate Europeans. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
lordhawkwind
Journeyman
Options
Same here. They're too bothered trying to fix S22 issues due to crappy exynos chip.
jvk
Voyager
Options
Same, last update 13 Jan
0 Likes
Eduard-M
Apprentice
Options
Same here. on top of that, s21 ultra is keep restarting randomly many times daily. Nothing is working, i have tried all options , the phone is getting frozen and is restarting. Samsung use to be the best but now is becoming awful. I will never buy or recommend any samsung product ever. It is turned to be my worst mistake ever when i have decided to buy samsung phone. Shame !
0 Likes