Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTRE

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 05:43 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Why Samsung use TMT first is beyond me. I had a really bad experience with them in July, ended up selling my phone they repaired 3 times and bought the same device (different colour) it seems like everyone has had a bad experience with this particular repair company. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAMSUNG USE ANOTHER REPAIR CENTRE. I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG WHILST YOU ARE USING THESE COWBOYS!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Mainly because samsung only care for taking your money beyond that they aren't bothered with the months of headaches caused by less than professional third party contractors as they have what they want.. your hard earned coin and more often then not the hardware you've spent months or years looking after.

I've never needed to deal with the repair centre but judging by your screenshot they're no better than the trade-in department.

Probably the cheapest bidder in both contracts knowing they can fleece the customer base and tripple there money in the long term.

Samsung should be held accountable for the service they provide, or lack of it.Screenshot_20221114-050711_Chrome_1000000316_1668402450.jpg
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
Hi
I agree totally and Please read my post.
I am currently raising an issue with Samsung with regards to this company and the lies. I did not know you could add photos. I will need to add photos to my post once i actually receive the phone back.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
They do not know how to repair water resistant devices correctly.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check out trust pilot

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/tmtfirst.co.uk
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
The Google reviews are bad enough, but Samsung won't listen to us, they never do, they claim user feedback is important to them but it's not, they don't listen during the beta program and they won't change the repair centre anytime soon, just wish Samsung had the option for us to send our devices to a Samsung experience store where they do repairs in the UK, my nearest one is Manchester which is over an hour away from where I live!
0 Likes