Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung promotions

(Topic created on: 17-03-2021 11:06 PM)
Shak44
First Poster
Options
Guys be careful about Samsung promotions,I have a very bad experience with Samsung. I Pre order Samsung s21 ultra with promotion earbuds Pro and tag. But after five weeks they sent  me cheap earbuds live, by mistake I open the box and realised that these buds are wrong one.Now they are not accepting back and not accepting their fault that they didn't check any information like IME no and purchase details. I'm really upset this phone is not worth alone without that promotion. Paying big bill each month. Learned a lesson no interest in Samsung promotions any more. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@lee815 wrote:

I ordered the ultra 512 in navy on the 21st of Feb & the promotion was for Buds pro. Not had either yet lol.

@lee815 

I honestly don't think it was... but good luck. This promotion definately changed to offer the Buds Live on 29th January after the official release date of the S21 ultra.   This 'Buds Live' promo is also confirmed in the Benefits tab of the Members App.  

If you ordered indirectly from a carrier then it may be possible that they did not publicise the correct terms of the freebie giveaway.

The buds pro and tag were certainly only available for pre-release orders.  I would check with the Samsung promotions team to confirm your order.

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Smiley. I've had a quick look around & I think you might be right. Is there any way of finding out for definite ? 

0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I assume you had to claim through a promotion on Members app... a month ago there were two links... one was from 14th to 28th Jan and another second promotion from 29th Jan to 25th Feb.

I guess it depends the date you purchased... from which retailer or carrier... and which promotion you were eligible.

I would be pretty sure if you bought after 28th Jan...then the second promo was your entitlement.

you might be able to contact the Samsung promotions team to confirm.

Just to mention that all is not lost if you want Buds PRO.

there are an abundance of these on Ebay brand new at the moment... people that do not wish for them...selling their promo buds. You can pick these up for not much more than £100 right now.

if it was my choice... I would buy some buds pro... wait your promo live buds... and then sell them on. you might find you don't lose out after all.

For what it is worth... the buds PRO do sound very nice... and an improvement over the previous generations.

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite