Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung promotions

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 03:05 PM)
Shak44
First Poster
Options
Guys be careful about Samsung promotions,I have a very bad experience with Samsung. I Pre order Samsung s21 ultra with promotion earbuds Pro and tag. But after five weeks they sent  me cheap earbuds live, by mistake I open the box and realised that these buds are wrong one.Now they are not accepting back and not accepting their fault that they didn't check any information like IME no and purchase details. I'm really upset this phone is not worth alone without that promotion. Paying big bill each month. Learned a lesson no interest in Samsung promotions any more. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
you really shouldn't buy a phone based on the promotions,the promotions are a nice little bonus.
yes it's unfortunate that you were sent the wrong buds but didn't you not look at the box before you opened it,clearly says "buds live" on the box.
I will always use Samsung promotions because regardless of what I get and how long it takes its FREE 👍
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I look at the phone and how much the contract will cost me before I see what I'm getting for free , the phone and it's function are more important as that's what I use daily then if I get some thing free it's a bonus
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
exactly dan
Shak44
First Poster
Options
it seems like you guys work for Samsung
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So return your phone and buds and get nothing! If something is free, be grateful. I believe Samsung ran out of Buds Pro stock so they can't magic something they don't have.

smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@Shak44 it seems that you quite probably missed the 'pre-order' date.   If you purchased your S21 ultra phone before 29th January and before public launch then you would most likely have received the Buds PRO.   

If you purchased between 29th January and 25th February then you would have received the Buds LIVE.

If you purchased the S21 or S21+ then it was always the buds live. 

It seems to me that you may not have read the terms and conditions.   What date did you actually place your order ? 

I am also assuming that you did NOT place it directly with Samsung, as those of us that did order direct from Samsung, had the buds and tag supplied straight away.  It was only the order with carriers and external from Samsung that had to claim and wait 45 days. 

There is a lesson to learn.  Make sure you always read the small print. 

Smiley 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
it seems like you moan about free stuff 🤷
danmidd
Voyager
Options
ha ha I wish , then I might get more money and free stuff
0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I ordered the ultra 512 in navy on the 21st of Feb & the promotion was for Buds pro. Not had either yet lol.

0 Likes