Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung People Live: Live S21 Demo & Q&A @ Samsung KX

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 03:06 PM)
AntS
Options

Samsung People Live.jpg

Hi all!

Fancy a live demo and interactive chat Q&A about the brand new Galaxy S21 range with our awesome Samsung KX experts?

How about a chance to win a £100 voucher, or one of five SmartTags?

If so, check out this link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/explore/kings-cross/innovation/samsung-people-live/ 

Broadcasts will last approximately 30 minutes and will run at 4pm and 6pm on 29th and 30th January 2021, running daily thereafter at 6pm until Friday 5th February 2021.

I'd also be interested in what folks who've participated think - so please share your experiences and thoughts about it here! 

5 REPLIES 5
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@AntS the live presentation was entertaining with the guys that were presenting.  Quite  a few good tips of new features to try with the camera.  Most of the tips I have seen and read before in reviews, but it was quite good to see the phone screen and buttons required to access some of these features. 

Thanks for the link.

Smiley :smiling-face: 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@smiley  Glad the presentation was helpful and enjoyable, even if you had some knowledge.  Finding out visually can make a difference.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

oldman1972
Explorer
Options

I wanted to say thankyou to Samsung for these presentations during the past weeks, and I actually won a prize !!   I don't think I have ever won a prize draw in my life. ! 🎉

Thankyou Samsung, and just to show everyone else that these prize draws are actually genuine 😄

Now what to spend my £100 voucher on in the Samsung store 🤔

Screenshot 2021-02-14 220743.png

0 Likes
Kerryann23
Explorer
Options
AntS can you do another live q&a.
0 Likes
DjX
Apprentice
Options
I won a smart tag but haven't received it. any idea when they're posted? I got the email and filles out the form on 17 Feb. thank you
0 Likes