Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 05:41 PM)
Jphurrell
Apprentice
Options
My new s21ultra not working with Samsung pay. 
Followed all normal resets and reloading from posts and with no luck. Gets stuck on secure keyboard. 
Any ideas 
11 REPLIES 11
AminH
Explorer
Options

Hi, @Jphurrell! Where was the phone purchased and where are you currently based? 

Jphurrell
Apprentice
Options
Yes uk, from Samsung
0 Likes
Koop79
Student
Options
I have the same issue. Due to my tempered glass I can't use a fingerprint so went for the pin. It was working fine until the other week
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Do you get any error code or message at all @Koop79? If so, what does it says? 

0 Likes
Solution
Jphurrell
Apprentice
Options
Just had a ota update today and it has resolved the issue. It must have been a os problem
0 Likes
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options
S21 5g samsung pay won't work its stuck when opening secure key pad. Uk based phone purchased in UK from Samsung
0 Likes
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options
Update. Rebooted phone and it worked!
AGiuricin
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue Samsung Pay getting stuck on the secure keypad not opening without being able to proceed any further.

The phone is brand new as of about 2 weeks ago - S21, 5G - all apps and phone software is up to date. Tried phone restart and still no progress getting past the secure keypad in Samsung Pay. I even tried to open samsung pay through my bank provider's app - no luck! 

My Samsung watch4 is on it's way and I would really like to utilise these card-free paying features on my phone and watch (when it arrived!)

Please help! Phone purchased in Australia via Telstra. 

0 Likes
Jphurrell
Apprentice
Options
I had a software update and that sorted the problem, it's definitely on samsungs side of the fence problem
0 Likes