Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung One UI 4 Beta 2 - Hello Material You!

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 08:46 PM)
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Samsung One UI 4 Beta 2 is here and it`s time to check all the new features! The most exciting fact is that One UI 4 is based on Android 12 and in Beta 2 Samsung embraced Google Material You design!

How well is it working?

What else can we find? Let`s find out!

24 REPLIES 24
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Here you go ..... unlocked handsets in the UK Screenshot_20211006-204528_Samsung Members_60755.jpg
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

It should be out now as I read...

0 Likes
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Let the enrollment start! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Imraj
Explorer
Options
Apparently bcoz my CSC is not BTU I won't get it?
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
I saw the first beta 4 on line and on a friends handset and was not impressed. I then joined the Beta program here in the UK on my S21 Ultra 5G and I'm still not impressed. All I see is rounded corners on the settings toggles and smaller text on my notifications on my lock screen and a new " animation " search/ wait icon .... I've used every other option including " the new theme app from " Google Material " and I thought we could use the same in Good Lock in One Ui 3.. I Have had to send urgent error reports because my battery is dying within hours of charging ( i have taken into account the possible extra use while playing around with the beta 4. Software ) .. am I missing something here ?
I am a regular user of this Members Community and i like a discussion , so plesse no abusive replys thanks.... I am here to discuss/learn/offer solutions and be nice to people that's all . Thanks
0 Likes