Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes /S21 Ultra.

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 11:57 PM)
azie284
Apprentice
Options
Dose anyone know how to fix Samsung notes there seems to be a problem my S21 ultra has Samsung Notes it has 11 files in it I can view them alter them save them yet they have no files on my phone anywhere this is not logical in order to have an app or program to do this it should in theory have some sort of file that it should exist in only if i convert it to a pdf or word then it has a file and then it seems to exist. Also every time it updates problems seem to get worse heating up terribly, crashing typing on any keyboard on the phone is like playing catch up I'm pressing the keys and it taking a long time to catch up putting things in wrong order auto correcting to words that have no occasion with each other it like I have a possessed phone yet all systems appear normal and virus checking all normal malware ect all says clean.
Samsung customer service don't seem to understand that its not logical to save something and not have a file for it.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
azie284
Apprentice
Options
That's correct but what I'm saying is that apparently my Samsung notes has no files anywhere on my phone or cloud I know it makes no sense, yet I have 11 files in the notes app I can read them and edit and save my friend is a programmer and he even says it technically impossible the files are non existant anyway on my phone or cloud but can be seen in the notes app
0 Likes