Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes /S21 Ultra.

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 11:57 PM)
azie284
Apprentice
Options
Dose anyone know how to fix Samsung notes there seems to be a problem my S21 ultra has Samsung Notes it has 11 files in it I can view them alter them save them yet they have no files on my phone anywhere this is not logical in order to have an app or program to do this it should in theory have some sort of file that it should exist in only if i convert it to a pdf or word then it has a file and then it seems to exist. Also every time it updates problems seem to get worse heating up terribly, crashing typing on any keyboard on the phone is like playing catch up I'm pressing the keys and it taking a long time to catch up putting things in wrong order auto correcting to words that have no occasion with each other it like I have a possessed phone yet all systems appear normal and virus checking all normal malware ect all says clean.
Samsung customer service don't seem to understand that its not logical to save something and not have a file for it.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It's probably because notes is cloud storage. You see the file in the app from the cloud server. Download it if you want a copy on your device.
0 Likes
azie284
Apprentice
Options
Aprently no files there either.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Have you looked in the 'my files' app. And granted the relevant permissions for notes & my files ?
0 Likes
azie284
Apprentice
Options
In deed of have it is a complete confusion even one of my Good friends who's a programmer has.sen it says its literally impossible they must exist but they don't but they do
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Do you have a signed in work account or profile on your phone ? If you have, you may find that some files and info cannot be accessed to protect your privacy.
0 Likes
azie284
Apprentice
Options
I do I'm singed in and linked via 3 different accounts one drive Google and Samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
That could be the cause of the problem then.
0 Likes
azie284
Apprentice
Options
I could imagine it conflicting some where but for none of them to have files or destinations for the notes it just dosent make sence surely there has to be a file for it to store the information?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
All the files should be in the my files app. If i recall correctly there is several storage areas that can be used from my files. These include google drive & one drive. Some of these accounts have to be linked together to sync correctly. But samung notes only syncs with samsung cloud. Not sure why you want the file folder to appear elsewhere but to me it's simple. You make a new note or save a new note to samsung notes, and then wherever you sign in to notes you can view the file. It's the same thing as Microsoft one drive.
0 Likes